- Italian: a splash of olive oil in the dough offers extra flavor and softness.
- French: Classic french baguette. For flavor complexity and other characteristics our bakehouse french is started with a ‘poolish’. Free formed in our bakehouse… the rest is a secret.
- Pocahontas: Our most loved bread a slightly sweet three grain delight.
- Ciabatta: “The Italian Slipper” made with a sponge. Tender and Moist with a subtle hint of sour. Sliced vertical we use this as our panini bread.
- Thiezac French Rye: Organic Local Honey and Gleason Grains. Over 36 hours of bench fermentation allows this dough to meld flavors and become full-bodied. Enhanced with Caraway Seed throughout. Scrumptious toasted and mouth watering sandwich bread.
- Honey Wheat: 100% Whole Wheat
- Snow Flake: Powdered with flour they melt in your mouth. Hence the name ‘Snow FlakeRoll ‘. I love them hot out the oven with homemade strawberry jam, Swiss Cheese and Ham with a pile of thinly sliced purple onions. I call this my Swiss Donut. Addicting. They have been truly enjoyed at every celebrated meals since 1982. Easy to warm.
- Pocahontas: My other favorite. Slightly sweet dough prepared with our ‘secret paste’. This roll compliments the finest of meals. Pairs super with poultry, pork, tuna and ham. Slather on the sweet butter any time. Cheese, jam a match in heaven. A New England recipe we inherited and have been baking for over 30 years.
- German Pumpkin Seed Sour: This hand crafted bread is developed using a sponge technique with plenty of bench time to develop flavor. When sliced it shows- off it’s honeycomb appearance and at first bite your tastebuds meet the nuttiness of a sesame and pumpkin seed duet. A surprisingly ‘slightly salty’ finish. The toast from this loaf is so exceptional, take time for a longer breakfast.
- Cinnamon raisin: loaded with raisins and cinnamon
- Gluten Free: